You Do Things Without Contemplating

Show me my darn emails!

Gosh, this is killing me.
I want to see my emails and the hotmail page won't show it to me.
):

I haven't pack for camp yet.
I hope somebody will confirm with me if there's Math lesson tomorrow.
If not, I come school so early for nothing. ):

Anyway, tomorrow I have to meet the girls to pass them a box.
I love my juniors too much. Hahah!
Aww. I'm scared for tomorrow.
Have to go to school first then to camp.

Shucks, so heavy bring stuff to school.
However, it's a relief since we can book in later. Teehee.
Then to camp, I'm only scared of 2 people.
I think I need to be scared of more.
But for now, it's just 2. Gosh.

They are real nightmares. *faints*
Never mind, let's be strong!
Don't do foolish stuff, Naj!

Runny nose is killing me softly.
I hope I don't get sick during the camp.
That will be a double strike, just like last year.
....



Okay, see you back on Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be