Roads Are Not Always Straight

Wednesday - Physics SPA
Thursday - Chemistry SPA
Friday - Jurong Island Trip :D
Saturday - Baby leaving me ):
Sunday - FAC COMPETITION! / COUSIN WEDDING!

I think it's because my baby is leaving me soon for 2 months.
I've been feeling very down lately.
I could just cry now.
I spent the day in chalet last Sunday.
It was awesome.

BBQ, family gathering.
My uncle asked if there's any donation.
I brought it but I just don't feel like asking anymore.
Losing face.

Then my baby got injured due to a door.
She was so adorable and said, "I can't play with doors," in Malay.
I'm so going to miss her for 2 months.

Then at night, played taitee with siblings till 2am.
At least I won twice. Hahah.
Even though I just got lucky. :D

The next day, we went "shweming"
Apparently, we came too early and had to wait for an hour before we could swim.
Awesome time, played catching in the water!
:D


Carried her back, went to school.
Back from school, slept for awhile.
Then sent her home.

Can't believe I won't be able to attend my cousin's wedding.
Gosh, guilty feeling strikes.












Anyway, just watched the Afez-Ila thing.
I know, very slow.
That's because I only saw Munahirzi's parody.
Hahahahaha! Funny!



I think the Afez-Ila thing is like an act.
Somehow, it seems like it.
The guy slaps and slam her but all she care was about her hair.
She didn't even defend herself (but maybe because she don't want to get hit again)
Then there was this awkward moment when they just stared at each other.
She was like waiting for what's next to come.
Weird.

Anyway, the guy only video-ed it to show that he's strong.
Since he's the soft guy type.
I wondered what the school did since the school name has gone down to the bad list.

Why did whoever posted the video?
Why wanna show the world?
Whoever only made adults infer negatively on the youths in this generation.
Because adults always think of us being easily influenced.
=.=
I have no idea why, some adults just like to play the accuse game.
Accuse you are bad, accuse you are out of hand, accuse you are being spoilt.
Accuse, accuse, accuse.

"Why students nowadays like this?"

My gosh, like during their generation, nobody is like that.
Of course there is! Just that, during their generation, technology wasn't as powerful as now.
Hence, nobody took video and post it on STOMP! and tell the whole world.
Awesome right?


Hahah, whatever.
I'm sleepy.
Having SPA tomorrow. So nitey night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be