Matriculation Group One Six

HELLO!

Okay, so HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!
It marks the end of MGs today.
Next week have to be grouped into class already.
And I'm in 11S13.

So I really had fun with MG16 for the past 3 days.
Especially with the Husband&Wife game.
It's so exciting, you just can't expect when to run.
And something very hilarious happened during the game with MG12.
Seriously, epic!

Cheers and dance made orientation fun too!
Though, I've forgotten some of the steps now.
2 songs with a lot of unrepeated steps!
Tough.

Then, before we went for the concert, had HTHT with MG16.
Lol.
Concert was alright.
The teachers are .. supportive?
They created their MV, danced for the studentsPioneers.

Hahah, I'm a PIONEER!


K, whatever.






Aww, I can't meet my girlfriends this holiday.
So disappointing, I couldn't go.
):


And lessons in PJC for us begins on 9 Feb.
*Please don't make me moody! Please don't ruin my mood!*


Yep, okay, that's it.
Because it's 3.45am in the morning.
I'm getting really tired.
Adiozzzzzzz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be