Long Time Gone



It's been a few weeks since I'm gone.
Nobody cares...-.-

So, what's new?
School.

Oh, I'm getting really tired nowadays.
All I want to do is sleep like a pig.
In lectures, break time, at home.

And the subjects are getting tougher.
Especially Chemistry because the lecturer just go "zoomzoomzoom" in monotone!
Makes me sleepy and bored, trying very hard to listen to his explaination.





And we had road run last Friday.

Oh yeah, my PE teacher ade us run 2.4km in the morning.
She said she wouldn't do that but she still did it in the end. ):

Anyway back to road run, walked with Atq, Basy and Jnh.
Halima ran to get the 50th position!
LIKE AWESOME RIGHT!

Stayed back after the run walk to wait for Atq.
Ended up leaving the school at 8.30pm.





So today, went for Pantun instead of the H2 Malay talk.
Met Nadiah! :DDDD
So the pantun thing was alright.
Fun, but contradicting.
Learning the way to make a pantun from 3 different perspective is confusing.
-.-!


Next week is the first round.
Against Maadrasah Wak Tanjung and MI.
@,@
*breathes in and out*




All the best lah eh. ^.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be