I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Hello!

College Day is finally over.
I think our final dance was the best dance we've done so far(though I made a mistake!) !
I'm so gonna miss my random geng for awhile since we won't meet for practices.
I really hope there's gonna be more dance after MYE.
*wishing*

Yesterday had a drama "fight" with a certain drama king.
HAHAHAH!
We fought because I didn't want to run with him in our costumes. LOL!
Oh no, it's LOOOL. :D
Then he broke our friendship off. ):

HAHAHAH!
Dramaaaaaa.



Oooh, and Mira and I created a handshake plus ankle bonus! :D
Practised it in front of Cotton On!
HAHAHAH! LIKE WE ARE JUST SO CUTE OR WHATTT!



Okay, so back to today.

Oh yeah, McD!
We ordered then before college day,
they came like 2 hours late. -.-
Everyone was like in no mood because there was no food. HEHEH.


Okay, so after we ate and all, went to MI!
Awang Belanga with YH's students baybeh!
Asked Mira to come along also.
Shaf followed too :D



.
.
.


Okay, that's it.
I'm tired.
Gonna go to sleep now.
Don't want to get moody because of these things in my head.




SO SMILE! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting