We Can Party Like Weekend

HIIII!

I'm addicted to Youtube recently~
Becuase I will be trying so hard to find videos on BTR.
and all videos of Logan singing or something.
Heee.


So today I went to Temasek JC.
Aloneeee.
Hahah, went to support Diyanah, Haris and Liana for Semarak Budaya!
Their performance was awesome!

And that's whyyyyy,



THEY WON BEST PERFORMANCE!
PLUS DIYANAH GOT BEST ACTRESS,
LIANA GOT SECOND BEST ACTRESS!

AWESOME OR WHAT?!


Just like monologue group which won best performance and best director for DENAI KASIH!
:D





The video is in facebook.

And I just learnt today that zooming in and out will affect the sound of the filming.
Wasted seh!
If not it would have been a great video.









Anyway,
I'm so in love with Logan Henderson.
But I know I will never ever meet him in person.
And we can never be together.
Hahahahahah!

So I need an eye candy soon.
Not like I don't have any now.
Lol.

K, mentel.
Stop it.
Minah.





Oh yeah, I'm gonna get a new anak sedara!
NEPHEW/NIECE!

I want nephew please!
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting