As Long As Everything's Alright Before We Go To Sleep

Hey.
It's been such a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ever since I last blogged!
Life has been um, how do I say this, just not that fine.

Well, everyone is living a complicated life.



Anyway, I have 24-14=10 hours left to somehow "enjoy" myself.
Getting my promo results tomorrow.
Not the real promotional status.
But sure, it will be an emotional day tomorrow.
Sheesh, I'm scared.
I'm scared of letting the tears run, seeing others unhappy, and feeling depressed cos I can't cheer them up.




Anyhow, I have a lot of work to do today.
I have to send emails.
Work on my I&R. And then the WR.
Start up with my St John stuff because it has been going on for way too long!
:P


Sigh, it's not over yet.
How come I feel like it is?
I'm sure gonna cherish these few days a lot.










Oh yeah, let's leave on a happy note!

I just sent an enquiry to SYF person regarding the cds. Hope they get back to me soon and I'll get to purchase it and bring back the memories!

Now, I'm gonna ask about the jackets.
Then I will do my I&R.


And my new hot and sexy wallpaper~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be