My Heart's A Stereo

Hey!

HAPPY DIWALI EVE!

I feel so free today.
One because there's no school tomorrow.
Two because WR IS FINALLY DONE AND OVER WITH BAYBEHHH!

After gruelling months of staying up all night, slaving to the laptop to complete drafts and drafts of WR, it's finally completed.
Printed, binded, just left with burning into cd and writing our details.
Then all that's left are the OP, GPF and I&R.
Heeeee.


Oh wait, there's still the GPP.
Sigh, another killer.
The first thing that killed us. D:






Oh yeah.
Ryan Lee Wen Han saw me today!
Which means, I met him today! (DUH!)
OMGOSH~
How long has it been since I last met him like seriously.
Hahah.
Good old times :P


Haaaa, I had fun today.
Had fun teasing Izza with my groupmates, had fun with Basy and Atq during Malay, had fun helping Mira with pw, had fun spending time with myself and finally taking the time to do what I had to do.
(:

Though, my parents knew my chances of retaining.
Sigh, that's a disappointment.
I'm such a disappointment. ):

Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be