Honey Pot With Love

Hello~

FEBRUARY IS HERE!
So it's like 1 week and a day away? :P


So, how did I end off January 2012?
With a horrible morning!

To start off, I woke up at 7am, which is already super late!
Was having a difficult time to talk, a bad cough and stomach cramps.
Then 985 never came, so thankfully 187 was there.
Aizat was in the bus too so I was glad that somebody could show me the short cut.
Ooops, I don't know lah please~

So, it was a 3-5 minute race to school from the traffic light.
Phew, reached on time, well not exactly because the teacher let us go.
Alhamdulillah.

Well, during lecture, my wallet fell off from my bag.
Thus, it was missing for my first break.
Luckily, some kind soul with the name of Chih Mei Jian returned it.
If it wasn't for her, I would have been so numb all day due to the bad morning.

After which was my last class.
And then, we had a meeting with Y.
The informations he had couldn't be told any earlier.
Just when we were almost settled, he comes to give us new information.
Wowee.

It's okay, it's for the future~


The dance room key was missing so had to dance in the hall.
It was so tiring that I just want to pass out after every round.
Plus, the fans and aircons were off and all the doors were closed.
Wow, stuffy and hot~





So yeah, that's pretty much the whole day.


It's 1am and I can't sleep.
No, I'm just afraid that if I sleep, I'll be late.
So, just don't?

:/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be