I Would Make You Stay

HEYYO!

What another awesome day is today!

Well, started off with school as per normal.
There was such a tension during Chemistry.
Got back our test papers and hmm, results were bad.
Sigh, need my parent's signature, WHYYYYY!

Then it was tiring Physics lesson and after that, free for dance~!
Oh yes, while walking down the stairs with my Physics gang, Lava, upon seeing Mr Ng, stopped dead in her tracks like literally!
Ever since that awkward lecture with him, she just got 'traumatic' when it's him. LOL.
Prepared the stuff for dance so kept going back and forth with Mira.
Hahah!


So here's the story of how clumsy I am.
I forgot to take the guys' pants and at that point of time, the keys were not with me.
Since Serlee too need another size of the costume which was in the cupboard, I had to find Lian who was holding on to the key.
I walked fast to the cafe area and fortunately I found her.
So I ran towards to her but she ended up walking away from me.
I called out for her and she couldn't hear me.
Kept calling out for her and suddenly, while running, I tripped due to the flare pants!
Fell flat down! In front of some J1s!
And now my knee has a booboo. ):

So Diyanah put alcohol swipe on my knee.
And Aizat was not being helpful at all!
I think it's like some type of revenge for him towards me. Lol.
But all the dancers were surrounding me and I felt so loved.
Heheheh!
Okay, yes, now I know how the people who have injuries feel.
:/







And yes, dance was great!
Just a little awkward with certain someone at front row. HAHAH!
Plus we had a photo shoot!
Like so cool~! :D

And Lava and Nazirah were awesome!
It was so fun to watch them dance~!
Uploading the video to Facebook now.





So after that, clean up and all.
It was getting late and I have to go already because I already made plans with ET to go to the airport to send Ms Vanitha off.
Told Haris I had to go.
And he was like persuading me to stay.
Now that I know why, that scene is just too funny in my head!

So I did stay.
And we had a short meeting about the J1s coming in dance and stuff.
When suddenly they sang a birthday song for Mira, Brenda and I.
Why so sweet lah MCS. ^^

I was seriously so touched.
Now that I think back, it's all has been such a cute surprise.
I don't know whether it was intentional or not but Iffa and Diyanah seriously have acted well with the "we can't do it this Friday" :)
Thank you so much :DDDDDD



So had another short MLEP meeting.
Then off to meet the other of the 7 with Tian En.
Went to Changi Airport and said our goodbyes to Ms Vanitha.
It was funny that she had too many people sending her off and we were the loudest greoup who kept saying "bye" till she went off.

Had dinner with them and Ain after that at Popeyes.
Went home thereafter.
And awww, they were so nice to me because I was considered an "injured" person.
So Jeremy and Edmund had to be a man and stood all the way from Tanah Merah to Choa Chu Kang.

Heheh.
So I felt lucky today.
I mean, after every shit of the day, when you end it with being happy, you'll just remember the best moment of the day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be