HELLO!

It has been such an awesome day today!
Until a few minutes ago when a new news came by.
How awesome is my teacher.
HEART PAIN TO THE MAX SIOL!

Okay, let's forget about that.



Moving on~
TODAY HAS BEEN SO FUN!

Start off with the practical.
Ah, the sweet smell of ester which wasn't really nice but yet, yeah.
And the sweet, sickly smell of hmm, what was that....but it smelled like green apple.
So fruity!
Hehs.

Had a great 1 hour break after that.
Did tongue twisters and played some "Know yourself" game created by Hanz.

Lessons after that.

SKIP TO PE~

Played touch rugby!
Hahahahahaha!
It was so damn fun and funny!
At the end of the game, I got the ball but then I had no one to pass it to so I was like
"Why got nobody stand behind me one!"
LOL! It was a sudden instinct to just shout that.


After that had drama practice.
Aww, I suddenly miss Mustaqim.
Hahah, he was so fun to be around. :)
"Boleh tak boleh?"





Going to send Ms Vanitha off tomorrow.
She's flying off to Australia to further her studies there. :(
Haizz, people are moving on.

And I'm looking forward to this Saturday!
Because we have MLEP games dry run, Drama training and drama workshop!
So excited please for the drama part!
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be