I Keep Getting In My Way

Hey Ho~
I'm currently addicted to Junior Doctor's "Uh Oh"!
You must watch the video, notice the cute drummer please!



I've been replaying that for days. Oh gosh!
Hahah.

And now I'm sick.
Down with cough and flu after "Khazanah & Warisan"
Yeah, "Khazanah & Warisan", my last ever project in MCS.
Seriously, seriously, the last one ever.
Hehs.

So it was on Tuesday, we only had 4 days to rehearse.
Which, I only came for 1 day because I had to balik kampung on Saturday. :D
So, it was the shortest time ever for a performance for a respectable crowd~
"Kita punya pilihan, memilih jalan sendiri..."

So I went to Malacca because my cousin got married!
Aww, she's a wife already.
Not too long ago, we used to little and play around kampung like little kids do.
How time flies~

Oh yes, slept at King's Hotel with sister-in-laws, fully paid by big brother!
Played with the babies~
They were so adorable!



Then had my Malay paper on Monday morning.
Second time, hopefully, it will be better this time round. :(
Oh yes, my sastera class had this impromptu method of wishing me good luck!
They were so sweet!
With all the Malay wedding and all~
:D





Hmm, it's been tough.
I know my priority now is to study for A's.
Yet at times, I just can't think straight.
And I'm constantly having trouble with my heart.
But I know I have to let go now.
I have to get over it.
And I don't know if that's true.
So let it be just like that.
Anyway, it's better to still be friends rather than lose anyone at all.
Just hope that I'm not pushing you away.
Because I really need you to be there my friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting