I Thought I Wanted Someone Perfect As Could Be


4:30-4:55 THIS

Have been watching Darren Criss' Starkid Productions on Youtube for the past few days.
It started with A Very Potter Musical then to A Very Potter Sequel and I've just watched Me and My Dick.
Well, it's an adult theatre production so the language could be quite crude.
I mean, it's theatre and you have be open minded with this kind of things.

Hmm, I wish I was allowed to be in that line.
It's nothing about being popular or well liked to be a part of a theatre production.
It's more about how it makes me feel happy and satisfied.
I mean, whenever a celebrity just says "I'm doing this for all my fans out there" and a normal person's reaction would be just like whattttttttever.

Yet, watching this theatre production, shows like Glee, it very much reminded me of being a part of Minah & Linah.
Well, it's a long and tedious process but the outcome of it, fulfilment.
There's a sense of joy being able to perform and play a different character.
And really helped me forget all those pain and emotional sufferings I had to go through while I'm being a character on stage.
It let me channel my emotion into something else besides being all angry and frustrated.
It's really helped me a lot.

Sigh, I just wish I could be a part of some stage act again.
A dance, drama, musical, to take my mind off the stress and pain so life would be anything but full of misery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting