DAHINAF

So it's passed 12 already, making it 23rd of September....
Well, wanted to post about the 22nd of September actualy on the 22nd but well yeah, time just don't permit.

So anyway, I really had an awesome up-and-down day on the 22nd!

Okay, here's a full story~!
(It's gonna be long and well yeah, I may include explicit details but I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just really glad I've survived and everything turned out successfully :D)
(Plus, I want to remember every single detail cos it's just too awesome!)



It started on a Friday, 21st when I had my last prelim paper on that day.
So since out of the 7 of us, only Firzanah wasn't in school, it was a perfect chance to plan for the big day.
Of course, with the help of the excited Hanz who wasn't even attending the picnic, we made a few decisions and eventually went home at 12 noon even though we all ended at 9am.
Then apparently, just my luck, I felt lethargic and had the symptoms of falling ill.
So, I slept till 6pm, watched one show after another, fixed the new tv all by myself
(which had so many likes of Facebook cos of my woman-man remark lol), went to search for recipes and eventually start baking at 2am.

Well, I wanted to try the chocolate surprise cupcake but it just so happen that I bought the wrong cupcake pan.
Always remember Naj, your oven is not wide enough, buy smaller pans!
So I tried baking 2 batch but it turns out ugly, although edible, still not presentable for a birthday cupcake~

It eventually took me till about 5am to realise that maybe I shouldn't use the cupcake pan but instead use normal one.
By then, my batter was gone so I had to do a new one.
But after my morning prayers, I felt too cold that I knew that fever has set in and I needed my rest.
So I rested and till about 8am before I start my baking again.
This time, it was more successful, though the cupcakes turned out hard because I left it to cook for too long.
(The oven timer wasn't working as effective as before D: )

Realising I don't have enough time for baking, since the initial plan was to meet at 2.30pm, I just finished up with mini cupcakes until a disaster happened :/
Well, my initial plan was to bake about 18 cupcakes to spell out N-U-R-F-I-R-Z-A-N-A-H and D-A-H-I-N-A-F.
But then things do go wrong so I only had 13 edible cupcakes.
The rest got baked too long and was too hard to eat, seriously, I can't serve that.

I was on the verge of tears, constantly thinking that I suck at baking.
Well, my siblings coming home at the time I was rushing didn't help at all.
Trying my best to make something out of a disaster, I tried my chocolate surprise again.
Seriously, I imagined baking chocolates was easy to handle but no, I had no idea how to add the two together so again, making something out of the disaster, I quickly just spelled N-U-R-F-I-R-Z-A-N-A-H and rush out.

Cabbed to Limbang because I was supposed to meet them at 4pm and it was already 3.35pm.
Met Amirah and Aizat who had the balloons and all.
When it was time, we prepared everything and off we go to surprise Firzanah.
Hahah, it was so funny, running around, hiding behind the trees just to ensure that Firzanah don't see us.
"Macam ninja~"

So Firzanah and Diana took photos while we came from the back and with Iffa's counting, we sang her the birthday song and let the celebration begin~!



Played Pass the Parcel by which the forfeit was a Dare, specially thought by Diana.
After that we played Charades, splitting into two teams of "Team Aizat", consisting of the older people in the group, and "Team Birthday Girl", consisting of the birthday girls and the two best friends!
It was really a fun competitive game~
Iffa with her "scoring machine" hahahaha and we played till the sun set, after which we went to Amirah's house to pray.

At Amirah's house, we packed the food for us and also for Haris' surprise.
Amirah's siblings were so cute!
Always either ignoring our questions or be too honest with us.
"I hide a lot of keropok under the pillow"
HAHAHA!



So after that, we went to Haris' house.
Almost fainted because I experienced the double vision thing.
But yeah, I still could manage myself.
And we successfully surprised Haris! (Even though he didn't give us much expression, we all know he's touched like crazy hehehe)

Next, we decided to lepak around some more so we went to the basketball court.
Ahh, memories of my secondary school suddenly all came back to me.
So we continued with our charades.
Then played with balloons and also took photos.
After which, Haris joined us and it was a complete DAHINAF again :)



Ended the day like our usual Friday nights:
Playing charades, taking crazy photos, and a walk back home.
It was such a wonderful day!

Although I was sick, I lose my voice in the end and missed the bus I really wanted to take but they made it all okay for me again.
I really had a great time with DAHINAF!
Backed with the memorable place that I really missed, awesome company and great activities, I really love the 22nd September of 2012!



and most of all, I really love DAHINAF!


Our very first photo: MCS celebration for Sept-Oct-Nov babies


Our second photo: Minah & Linah


One of our third: MCS farewell



And our very latest: Firzanah's birthday, the surprise day~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting