Te Amo

So, first of all, I would like to wish this special girl, who goes by the name of AMIRAH MOHAMED YAMIN, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So it's like 6 years eh since I first got to know you! Hahaha, I tell you, if never be cute and ask for my number(aiseh sounds wrong but true story), I would never get to know how wonderful you are really and it's awesome to have a friend like you! So, on this very special day of yours (I know it's ending soon but hey, you turn 18 in a day but you stay 18 for a year!), do be happy and have a great time. May you have a blessed and blissful 18th year ahead and do enjoy it will you can cos babe we only got less than 2 years before we get and feel old :(

Oh, but you can't be sad cos it's a happy day so don't be sad okay.
Hope to see you soon! :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


















So if I wrote first of all, I must have more than one point to this post right?
Oh right, I don't hehehe.
Okay, prelims suck and I'm not ready for A's which is in 47 more days.
But it's okay, I still have time.

Always remember, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting