Make Sure To Keep My Distance

So welcome to February.
Weird thing is, it's already 5th February and you know what's coming at the end of this week.....





Yes!





CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Hahahaha.

I'm more excited for CNY eve anyway ;)




Anyway, took half day today so that I could go back to school to help out.
Should have just went from 11 to 2 because I totally wasted my time.
So many screw ups and I'm just trying my best to stay patient with the people and the system.

And I finally got to talk to them, pleading to see improvements in the cadets when training resumes.
I hope there would be real improvements.

Plus, surprise surprise, Ms Lim Leck Lee still remembers me oh god, she smiled at me!
Hahaha I mean how can she forget the stubborn girl who won't come to meet her and do her tys unless forced right....:x

So after that was back to work and planning something the Basy and Diyanah.
I hope this is the right decision and we'll get approved.









ANYWAY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN EVERETT CRISS♥












When I first met you in Glee Season 2, I thought, oh great, new guy....hmm, not that cute.
OMG I THINK I WAS BLIND THEN!
Darren Criss has been the sexiest person in my life ever since and I never thought I would be obsessed to him like this.
I wish one day, I could meet you and we'll live happily ever after hahahahaha.
No, I wish I could meet someone like you one day, who is just so amazing.
I can't even believe how you could be human with all your talents, they are just too extraordinary and you're like a dream.
And you're are definitely my dream guy.

And right now, I'm being crazy cos I wishing a guy Happy Birthday and he won't even know this exist but love is crazy and it is called world wide web so maybe someday he will see this and he will know his crazy fan here hahahahaha!

Unbelievable.
And Darren,
is there anything you can't do?
Cos I'm totally in love with you♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be