This Is The New Year

SOOOOOOO,

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Najihah, happy birthday to me!






And so, it's the 9th of Feb.
Apparently ever since December ended, I've been looking forward to this day.
I don't know why I thought it would be different.

Cos, it was on a Saturday, it was Chinese New Year eve and it's my birthday.

HAHAHA so it was a normal day.

Only that I get to spend time helping my parents do groceries shopping (plus I got smoothie) and then spent other hours waiting for something to happen and in the end, celebrate with my family at home!



My sister bake me cakes ahhhhhh love the green and the winnie the pooh and all~~~~~



And know what, even though I expected more during the day and I was waiting for surprises that never happened, ending the day with my family was the best part of the day!
Really!

And today, I don't know if it's the moodswing or what but whenever somebody wished me and say something sweet, I could feel the happy tears at the edge of my eyes.
I'm really thankful for those who remembered and manage to make it a "happy birthday" for me♥





And yes, speaking of being thankful, I'm really really thankful to have friends so sweet who were the first few to wish me and give me a surprise yesterday♥♥♥♥♥♥

Honestly, I didn't suspect or expect anything from yesterday.
I don't know it it was because my mind was set to surprise somebody else who's birthday was actually yesterday or because I was sleepy for the whole day or I was just really really not expecting them to come together but in all, I was extremely surprised to see them there.




And they were.......


!!!!!!!

And whenever I thought through about the whole day, it was so funny to me!

1. Basyirah always brought that paper bag with her home-made lunch so I didn't think it contained my present......I thought it was still her lunch bag!!

2. When Diyanah said she was wearing green and felt fresh, my head was thinking about the week and how maybe she was looking forward to the long weekends and it was nothing about me liking green at all.

3. I really thought Basyirah and Diyanah was busy when Basy kept going to Dee's place but then again, I was sleepy so it didn't really matter actually hahahaha

4. Basyirah went on a turbo speed after work even though we were off work early hahaha she never walk that fast I thought she was late meeting her boyf and forgot that we got off 1 hour early....like why would she be late right? Hahaha.

5. Firzanah was actually looking for the eating utensils when I thought she was helping her mum to clean up the kitchen or something I mean like we were at her house, she could be doing anything!

6. When her mum asked about other friends, I thought it was Amirah and all cos we were on our way to surprise her.

7. Dee's mum called and asked where I was hahaha I thought it was just asking if she was still with me cos again, we were surprising Amirah.

8. When Firzanah talked about the dustbin, I never thought it would be as a distraction cos I really thought we weren't taking any detour.

9. Diyanah actually knew how to get away from that place when she said she's always lost over there hahaha that was the only fishy thing actually!


And then suddenly Basy, Jnh and Atq appeared from the back of the wall and I was still trying to grasp the moment hence, expressionless!

I mean seriously, I didn't expect them to be there because they were always busy to do meet ups and it was night time and all............I just didn't expect it at all!!!!!!

Plus, they were all wearing green for me and I was just so touched! :')
And they got a gift for me....
Basy asked me to open it and the minute I saw the green, I squealed!!!!
IT'S JUST SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYY!



And I've been wanting to find a new green wallet like forever and I finally got it ahh, you guys just know me well, I love you guys so muchhhhhhh!

I'm really thankful for the surprise that I cried when I was on my way home with tears of joy because the whole day was just beautiful.


and look at that super happy look on my face with my new wallet hahaha!










Thank you for today.
Alhamdulillah I'm still breathing at 19,
May I be strong to face whatever new challenges that is given to me.
I know March is going to be really tough for me, I just know.
But yeah, I'm all grown up now.
Gotta be headstrong!




(Hahahah what the hell wishing myself on my birthday, I think I'm really self obsessed hahah I'm so sorry but gotta love yourself first before you love anyone else ok note to self! ♥♥♥♥)



Actually, I'm still in disbelief that I'm 19 already hahahaha why so old already.....
and so good night♥










(Hmm, a wish from you, I guess it's just too much to ask for. After everything I've done for you. I guess I'm really just not as important as I should have been. I should just stop being that nice and reliable to you. I'm sorry for hoping that the friendship we have was actually at least important to you for you to not easily forget about of all days, my birthday. Maybe you have too much things.
It's alright, I'll still be nice to you in the end. Story of my life.
)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be