The Worst Things In Life Comes Free To Us

Trying my best to forget about tomorrow.
And, right now, it's not doing very well.

My heart is beating fast.
It's getting harder and harder to breathe.
My thoughts are swirling all over the place.
It's tomorrow.
That phase in life where things can change. Anything could happen. Another pitstop that change the course of your ideal life.

Thinking about all the "What if"s and "where do I go from there".
Maybe, I felt this way before, it just didn't matter as much as it does this time.
All I know is that I could go somewhere or nowhere at all.
And it would suck so much for the latter.

Repeat?
I don't know.
But again, if things go wrong, what else can I do?
I just hope, for the very last time, some miracle could happen and I can get into a local uni, doesn't matter what course, just some place in a local uni.

Haizz.





Totally regretted my 2 years.
But it's too late.
Leave it all to fate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be