Give Me A Sign I Want To Believe

HELLLLLLOO!
It's been a long time eh?
Almost coming to the end of Syawal hahah.

Had an awesome raya, even though it ended early for my family.
First day felt different because my married brothers didn't come.
But my father's side came for raya and it felt more vibrant than previous raya.
Even my uncle's ex-wife came to visit and I'm reunited with my cousins!

My brothers came on the 4th of Syawal and it was like the first day of raya again!


Then on the 17th, I went out with DAHINAF for raya!
Ended early for that one too but it was more tiring than before despite travelling by cabs instead of buses for most trips!
Hahahah, dah kaya
And we watched Azpirasi too and plays buanga api afterwards!
Because no matter what, you have the right to feel young.




On Sunday, my mother's side came over.
My father fell sick on that day and had a really bad stomachache.
It didn't stop for the next two days and he got admitted to the hospital on Tuesday.
You won't believe how much I cried from the moment I got home from work till the night I got to finally see him.

But he's fine now.
Alhamdulillah.
And I have to be his nurse and give him his meds hahahaha.







Other than that, I'm pumped for September 24th and 27th!
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER AND GLEE IS BACKKKKKKKKK!
But, I have A levels to worry about.

71 more days!
#WorldwarA! (PLL thing hahaha but it's relatable too right?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be