2014

As my usual tradition at the last few hours of the end of year,
I tend to write about the year...

So, 2014

Like every year, I wonder where the heck did the year disappeared to HAHAH!
Well, for a start, it's been a year since I passed my driving!
Which means, no need for P-plate anymore, though I would still want to use it because I'm not really a safe driver and I'm still scared of making turns.

Second thing, all my siblings are married now.
Hahah, who knew that in a year I could get two sibling-in-laws huh?
It's still surreal that just in a blink, my eldest brother and my sister is somebody's husband and wife.
(While I'm still not attached so I'm all alone HAHAHA)

I went to Korea this year with my sister and her bestfriend, Kak Shahira!
Amazing experience indeed!
I really miss Everland cos of the fireworks!
And I miss Seoul cos of their ice creams and churros!
Ahhhh, really want to go back soon!

I also went to Phuket with the family which includes Ahmad Zaki!
(And got old feelings flaming even more?)
Went to Batam recently too with the same group of family people which was fun because I get to swim!
And yes, finally learn how to swim a little (Though I wish I know how to float in water even though I'm a floater)


What else...

Oh ya, I got into private Uni. Alhamdulillah!
New Year's Resolution: Take school more seriously okay!

I get to meet my friends at least once a week!
So thankful for that!
Because if not, I would just be far away.










And that's about it.

As for the world in 2014, a lot of signs are becoming more obvious.
Wake up everyone, stop asking for acceptance and understanding cos you need to understand ajal maut di tangan Allah.
New Year's Resolution: REPENT!





How I'm ending the year right now?
With a pain in my stomach, sensitive feeling, wanting to vomit what I had and all I want is to know what's really wrong with my stomach now because ya Allah, there's only so much I can take.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be