Take My Hand

"do you ever just smell an old perfume, or hear an old song, or pass an old hangout spot and kinda break inside for a couple minutes?"


I've been wanting to post something for the longest time,
but whenever I get in the mood to do a write up, I'll end up reading other people's blog/tumblr and losing my mood to post.
That mood of wanting to share. My. Feelings. That. Are. Mostly. Very. Emotional. For. No. Reason.

Now that my mood is all set up in the right path, (with my low-spirited playlist that's all about unrequited love)(and I wonder why I always gets emotional at night with such playlist...)

First up, *drum roll*
SHUFIDAHKAHWIN!

Yes, my sister is married.
Alhamdulillah, albeit the little hiccup and suspense by the catering service on the Saturday, and the tiring end to clean up on the Sunday, everything went well.
(SHOULD AVOID: SHAIK SABRI for his poor handling of situation when lodged a complain like as if he's the king, and all he know is to scold his customers, plus turning off his phone when his workers were late claiming his phone was stolen...and ya you can't contact us to tell us you guys are late yet you can tell your workers by idk how to say that your phone was stolen. Please.)

Thank goodness my brothers, their friends and cousins were a big help and I wasn't left to do all the work by myself.
To be truthful, I didn't have to do a lot of work.
I was only assigned to find people, hold the key, go to and fro to make sure the materials were there.
I have to admit, it was still tiring even though I don't have to climb up the stairs, and just take the lift.
And I felt useless but damn I didn't sleep well prior to the wedding to take care of my sister and her henna plus the photobooth was on my mind 24/7 so yes, I should not feel guilty for looking like I did the most work and taking credit even though my brothers and cousins did more work HEHE.

What the heck am I blabbering about....

Alhamdulillah too that the photobooth was quite a success.
Meaning, there were a few people who actually took photo at the photo booth even though there was no printing service and amateur and handmade props were used.
Yes, I was really worried that my hard work would have gone to waste.
If only I had put it up on Saturday...

Talking about the Saturday, big thank you to DAHINAF and PISSYCATS for coming down even though you all had a busy schedule and I keep leaving you guys but I was so happy with your presence and letting you meet my family HAHAHA!

My biggest regret for that weekend was not getting together with my cousins.
Though I surprised myself that I managed to make few (directional) small talks HAHAH.
Usually, I wouldn't be brave enough to approach them.
I know that they are my cousins but you know, I really don't talk with anyone during family events especially when my sister is not there.
Yes, I always wished that I'm closer to my cousins, that I could start a random convo, take random photos and show that we're close.
But then being almost the youngest, I feel so out of place, even though we're just a few years apart.




Alright, random moment.



Anyway, I've printed so many photos from my sister's weddding, (the whole album actually) to create this pretty album but as usual, a lazy me who procrastinate and everything.
Sigh.

Plus, I have a lot of school work to catch up on.
Like the whole weeks of school to catch up on haizz, I don't even know where to begin.
In the midst of the local unis having their finals, I just don't feel like I'm in uni, or even currently schooling.
Must be the load of readings I always put off.

I always tell myself that I need a day to myself to catch up and in the end -_-
Free days are wasted away by outings hahaha I need self control and think more about my academics.
Why?
Cos I want to work someday and earn enough for me to buy a house and pay for my children,
have enough in my cpf, and also for me to splurge on myself.

It's like I've been buying too many stuff and withdrawing money, used up everything on the same day. Urgh, everything is too costly!
Spending $7 on food just for me is not acceptable alright!
And $28 on 3 waffles and ice cream is really ridiculous.
Sigh.





Anyway, not wanting to end this on a sour note,
this post took me a week to write and eventually publish because I am what I am.
HAHAHA
And safe and sound by tay has this calming effect on me for when I start missing people or start feeling emotional I love it so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be