2 Days ago, I had this dream.
Now I forgot.
Supposedly, it was an unforgettable dream.
I guess not.

But on the other hand, I still remembered one of it.
One that set me thinking.
Why? Why of all, must it be?

I guess walking home is really good.
While listening to those sappy songs about love,
you can really rejuvenate yourself.
Wonder why is your life what it is now.
Why you choose such decision that will cause consequences?
But, out of all this, you know, it's just life.
I guess nothing can change what happened.
History can re-write, although it may repeats ; dejavu.


So I was walking home from Sunday's religious class.
Just back from it, I knew somehow, I felt the importance of being a good Islamic.
That is what I want to be every single week, what I hope I could be.
Just being a good girl.

Somehow that just seems impossible.
Just blogging here now don't make me a good girl.
What is good in just saying it but not trying to be it?
Useless.

I'm trying, slowly.
End of year is just days away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be