Friendster: Active.
Blogging: Inactive.

:D

A week had passed.
And another week will be the start of End-of-year Examinations.

Well, this week it was alright I guess.
Sunday- Went to Gombak for breakfast. Bro had this rings, ultra cool and fun to play :D






Monday- Forgotten.
Tuesday- I cried while presenting.
Which was not supposed to happen, I practiced hard enough to talk well.
I don't know what happened but I was too nervous?
My hand shivered so much that it turn into tears.
:S
Wednesday- I think I was high-ing. All because I drank Chocolate Milk in the morning.
Thursday- Amirah's Birthday! She got her Pillow.
Stayed back to do homework till 5pm.
Friday- Normal morning routine. Stayed back after school with Nisa and Atq. Weird guy kept looking at Nisa, an apek scared Atq and she just won't give up, huh?

*BLACKOUT*
Just had my first ever blackout!
It was freaking scary, the computer suddenly shut down by itself.
So did the lights..

Then, Mak persuaded Ayah to call the HDB person.
So, in the end, they saved the night! :D
Oh yes, with my handphone [:
LAMENESS







P/S: Always go with your first decision.
That's what I learnt.
I could have gotten 34 if I had not canceled 'berhijrah' and wrote something else :S







I don't know what is wrong with me these days.
I get so hyper and I'm getting irritated with myself.
I should think positive but I'm starting to think more negatively.
Examinations is just one week away, I'm not prepared.
If I would wish for a double science class at least, this is not what I should be doing right?


Starting to talk nonsense!
:DDDDDD

See, I'm getting insane with every coming days.
Shhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be