4 year old girl sang!
Hahah, made me cry a little.
She was so cuteeeee!
Yeah, you are still cuter...

Talking about cute,

5 year old boy, name unknown ]:
But still, our husband!
Hahah, I still have a chance of getting him as my nephew-in-law.
Way too far, Najihahhhhh!


:D


Earlier that day, we had to go for Literature I.P.
We were late and it was embarrassing.
At least we didn't miss much, that's quite alright.

During the break before mass lecture,
Wesley played the piano.
Well, I heard Jayne played before.
But when Wes played it, woah, melted. Lol.



Mass lecture, fuhh, I was lost.
Ami got high and she scared me.
Hahah, and I also got the biggest shock of my life.
Heart Attack, Heart Attack, Heart Attack!
Literally, I had to breathe in slowly before I regain myself.
Alright, whatever.


:D


Ami was trying to tell me about MRT.
&suddenly, we were laughing just because of a pole.
Hahah, stomach pain of too much laughter.
Then Atq saw some poeple digging for gold. Hahah.

Went to Fairuz house and that's how we met.
Yeah, hahah, green you know.
So at Fairuz's, joked around and all.

Then we got to serious stuff.
Atq just didn't stop trying.
*Applause, Applause*

Then while Fai was taking some more photos of the board,
Ami and I saw James' online.
&that how Ami started chatting with 2C-ians online.
Hahah.

Nisa on the other hand was intensely playing games.
Then while Fai was sending photos and stuff,
Atq played throw with us.
&started to disturb Farah every time she's in the room.





:S


Went home around 3pm.
Was exhausted by then, stomach grumbled all the way.
But still, went on to buy cousin's present.
Yay! I'm going to be broke this month.
No worries though. [:
Thought of sleeping in the bus,
instead I beat my last high score.
:D

Missed Z&C.
I watched half-way and slept the other half.
=_=!



Anyways, 2 photos grabbed from Ami's blog.
& I just want to post please?
Hahah, sorry eh, you don't want, I will delete it from this post.
:D


Should be doing sleeping or doing homeworks at least.
AHHHHH!
Total Defence Silver Individual.
Shucks!


&Happy Belated Birthday Shirinz!
&Happy Birthday Zaimah!
&Happy Happy Birthday Jelina!

Yayyyyy, going to meet Kechorables!
Hopefully, no changing of plans again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be