All I Need Was You

Firstly, what's with the Hari Raya show today?
It's just the tenth day of Ramadhan.
Anyway, Hady Mirza looks good and reminds me of somebody. (:



Secondly, today's breakfast was AWESOMEEEE!
Basyirah was just so hilarious and add up with the presence of the HML gang.
Love love love it! :D
Despite being full, we all had a great laugh.
Such a de-stress moment after all the weeks of full pressure.
Hopefully next week will be even better. [:



By the way, I had my English oral yesterday.
It was not as tense as I thought it would be.
With Qinhe and Shaufy in my group, things was just so funny.
Full of craps, LOL.
*right leg, left leg*

Technology and books.
:)


I wanted to type about something.
Somehow, I already forgot about it.
):

Hahah, whatever lah.
This week had been great.
Okay, not quite.
But still, fun times a trillion.

:D




Plus, what's with this soccer guy craze?
Hahah!
I whole day people talked about him.
He must be having all the weird signs like crazyy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting