Just Not Anymore

Monday blues came today. Seriously.
I was more sleepy in every lesson.
Often shutting the eyes slowly so that I won't get caught.

What's wrong with today?
My fasting was almost unbearable today.
Unlike any other days...
I bet it's because my brain used too much energy.
=z=

Oh yeah, somebody's bf threw paperball at cow which accidentally got caught at my neck area spot on.
Wow. Hahah, my ear was in minimal pain.
"I don't play these childish games," said cow.
LOL.
Okay, funny moments.



Tomorrow is my Physics spa 3 along with section 2 %eography test.
T.T
I still haven't hand in math.
Tired, tired.
Shall nap now.

Go away will you and stop thinking you can flirt with anybody.
No, you are not popular.
Don't think you can be like them.


Bye :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting