What Hurts The Most

Today marks the 2 month since that day.
It's not a swell day today.

Starting off with, "2 months of what?"

2 months ever since that day.
The day I broke down into tears and coudn't stop crying.
It was my last chance.
That's why I couldn't let the thought go.
The possibility of it.

People say, it just wasn't meant to be.
I try to keep that in mind but I couldn't.
I tried so hard but in the end, it was all useless.
That was my second chance that I didn't get to grasp.
My chances are gone.
.





The parade today was fine.
Something in me tingled as I watched my juniors marched before me.
How I can't be there for them always anymore.
How they marched in so nicely, making me feel proud of them.
How, my moment of being there are gone. Over.

It's time to let go of everything.
Everything that just wasn't meant to be.

So to the juniors, appreciate what is given to you now.
Much as it takes up all the time you have, you shouldn't think that it's a waste of time.
You should know how much we want to be in your spot.
The year we were supposed to get a whole lot of new experiences was screwed because of the outbreak of H1N1.
And you are now getting everything we wanted.
So better enjoy them..



Take care of KSJ while we are gone for awhile.
Enjoy your time at AGI.
Suffer for awhile but the outcome is what makes you feel happy.














& baby is not coming home today.
I was so happy yesterday only to be disappointed today.
):

Study study.








Anyway, listening to Rascal Flatt's songs are perfect for emo times. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting