For The First Time

Got back most papers today.
Passed all except Combined Humanities. I think.

Man oh man.
I could almost die checking through the Math papers.
So many careless mistakes!
Stupid dumb ass.

I'm left with Malay and SS paper.
I hope I pass SS.
(:






Ahh, I'm so dead.
Must stop all these nonsense.



Ah, Firdaus Juma'at!
Why are you one year younger? Hahah.
Okay, lol.
I should stop this.

I can't post this on facebook ay.
Hahaha!



Btw, yesterday, while I was taking the train,
Saw this group of half-ers going for raya.
Irks.
I think it's them, who I read about before in the papers.
It's not that I can't accept them but I just believed that they could have chosen a different path.
It's quite sad actually.
Such handsome faces and turns out that they are not that straight.
):



Whatever lah.
O's is 27 days away!
Raaaaandom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be