It's Always Much Better

I just saw Joel's countdown and wondered why he counted till 56 days when O's is 38 days away.
Hmm, countdown to end of it?
Hahah, that's cool.

You know, when everyone is so worried about how soon it will be
(And yes, it is coming very very soon!)
You just think about the day of freedom.
When your life of hardwork end for awhile.
When you let your hair down and just break free.
Wait for two months or less then the result is out.

Everything is moving so quickly this year.
I could still clearly recall last year's raya outing even though it has been like 10 months or something.
I could still remember the night 2009 ended and everyone sent sms and wished each other like it just happened w days ago.
The sigh of relieve but a tinge of sadness that 2009 left and 2010 arrived.

Oh my, 2009.
Even when we were breaking apart, we tried to hold on.
Till it could not be helped.
The times I spent alone during recess because I lost people I loved most.
The days I cried in school because I just lost it.
Then help arrived and then I finally believed that everything happens for a reason.

Yes, everything happened for a reason.
It's all fated by Him.
He planned everything beforehand and we're just like a part of a play.
Yet, we are the directors in our life.
He writes the play for us but we choose how we want to act it out.




I'm just being really random tonight.

Hahah.




Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRAH BINTE MOHAMED YAMIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be