I Wouldn't Change A Thing

The first three days of Raya was totally awesome.
Especially the first two days.
Specifically the first day.
Lol.

I'm waiting for Thursday to come.
Then finally, some kind of end of prelims.
Heheh.

My gosh, should stop being so complacent.
Must go and revise Math now.
Shiiiet. Where's my compass?


Hahah, totally random.
I should really see her tomorrow.


Oh yeah, why both jalan raya on 24th?
I want to plan for HML jalan raya but Malay class having one too.
Seemed that most are going and I want to go too.
Can have shift?

But mass jalan raya can never end in 8 hours.
It will take the whole day to complete one jalan ray or it won't be satisfying.
Seriously.

I really want to meet my Malay class.
At least they come to my house or something.
I really want to meet them, omg.

Okay, thinkthinkthink!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be