Back To The Beginning

HOLLLAAAAAAAAA!

I've been wanting to post something for thise whole week but just couldn't find the time.
Well, mostly because I end up sleeping or rushing through my homework.

OR...


WATCHING BTR!


LOGAN HENDERSON~ <3


Okay, I'm in love.





So I promised my teacher that I will give her a draft PI to mark.
And I have to do a Malay essay with 6 points.
Plus Chemistry tutorial.
ARGHHHH!



Oh yeah, something interesting today.
I went to Popular.




















HAHAH!
Then some people wanted to borrow my card.
Like zzzz lah.

Atq asked me to ask for 50 cents charge.
LOL!
But eventually, the auntie gave me $2!
HAHAHAH!
And to think we wanted to ask for 50 cents charge!
Heheheheheh!






Tomorrow is Friday.
PE/-
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, surprisingly.
SHEEEESH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be