Try Everyday Of My Life

Hello!

I'm actually very emo now.
At least I'm not crying today!
That's awesome.
Crying 3 days consecutively is horrible.

After every cry, I would wonder if people think I'm such an emotional person.
Well, the first day I cried was due to some people forcing me to do something I couldn't.
Like how can you change me on the spot right?
=.=

The next two days, I cried because of SYF.
We got silver.
Yay!

Still, I felt so guilty.
I acted so stupidly.
I should have just gone out of that curtain.
I stupidly shifted curtains and went out at the wrong timing.
I'm that stupid.
My mistake was that obvious.
I'm blaming myself for us not getting a gold.

People have such high expectations on us.
They're expecting a gold from us.
And what did I do?
I screw it up for them.
Sorry MCS.
If it wasn't for me, gold could still be ours.
:/


I think this week had been the most miserable week for me.
I'm just so sad and tired everyday.
Well, syf really brought me down.
I feel so stupid, guilty and everything bad.




That's one cca.
Another external cca that makes me so pressurised,
St John.

I didn't even sign for it to be my external CCA.
I'm willing if I have to come back to help the juniors train.
But to go for ANCO CAMP AGAIN?!

You know what, I'd be fine to just go for it in actual fact.
But to know that the seven sent only 2 ncos to the camp?
WHAT THE SHIT?!




It's just not fair.
Life is just not fair. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be