Behind Your Make Up, Nobody Knows

Hello!

Currently, I'm in the school library.
Completed my assignment that -.- will go through later.
Utter crap, I'm telling you!
Hahah, I don't understand a single thing please.


I'm supposed to be doing work but I'm so tired.
Physically and mentally tired.
SYF is coming in exactly 6 days.
I hope we can get GOLD(with honour) :D
The very last school to perform.
How nerve-wrecking and pressurizing it is for us O.O




Oh, it's so cold in here.
Hopefully I can complete PI by tomorrow.
It's scary to hear they got mostly Bs and Cs from the seniors.
Most of my kairos friends are sad with their Cs.

Well, it's full of shit really to spend most of your time working on your PW and ending up with a C.
Hopefully, that won't happen to me and my group.
I want A!




Hahah, I have a wish.
Some wish that I will never ever tell until I've succeeded and completed this course of life.
(:



This post is full of hopes.
And I'm hungry now..
Haven't eaten cos I forgot to bring money.
Dumb right.
I should have just fasted.
Hmms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be