Dreams Are Just Dreams If You Just Let It Be

Hey, it's Saturday night so I'm home alone~
Suppose to be studying but I'm just too tired.
Good ah Naj, keep up with this.

So had dance today.
Cheography is still on-going and yeah, I just hope that we could make Cikgu Azmi proud.
Our dance, I believe is not up to the standard that people should pay to watch us.
Hmm.
JIAYOU MCS! WE CAN DO THIS!

After dance, went to lunch with the usuals.
It was much much quieter without Iffa. HAHAHA!
We could just imagine how she would react at certain moment. LOL!

Then played true or dare round 2.
Did food dares and played a round table truth.
Main question: 5 things you want to do

It was tough to come up with 5.
And it got me thinking, what are 5 things I want to before I reach 27?

1. Get a rich husband (because I want to be a housewife and have kids by 27 like my sister-in-law)

2. Be in a career that I enjoy doing

3. Have a fairytale like wedding

4. Travel around to Europe or somewhere far with my family

5. Satisfaction and happiness towards what I've achieved so far at 27


So yeahh.
Anyway, I planned to do something today but I guess I'm just not ready.
I don't even know if it's needed.

Because after today, I guess I'm fine being around you and her already.
I hope I'm fine.
Even though there's a little hope still, I think I'm fine this way.
And I'm scared of losing you completely as a friend because our friendship is already so minor and awkward.
I guess it's best if we keep it this way.


(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be