Tell Them That It's Human Nature

Heyyyy!

So my journey in MCS drama finally has come to an end with the performance of the 2 months long "Minah & Linah - Kisah Subar Laut dan Subar Darat" held at Siglap South CC last Thursday.

Well, had a birthday celebration in the morning break for Charmaine, Hanzalah and Jeannette.
Fruit cake yums! :D

After that was a half an hour practical lesson for Hanz and me.
Then it was rush hour for us to the bus.
Well, on the way back to the cupboard, the keys slipped off my hand and slid across and into a drain. T.T
What a timing!
Called Mr Kwok for help, hahaha, but the drain was stuck.
Had to go without the keys and off to Siglap South CC.
Hopefully they've retrieved the keys for us. If not, aiyayai~

So practised my lines with my "daughters" till we reached the place.
Checked the props, costumes, lunch.
Went shopping with Liana and Cikgu. Hahaha, irritating much.
Back from lunch, had full dry run.
Vocals and all.

Next was make up!
Had to be old so Abang Syuk put foundation on my hair.
When Kak Syanie said it was enough, he put some more.
Hahaha.
And he pushed my fringe to the back so hard, I felt like I was going botak.
Worst was the liptick.
Hahah, he put on the lipstick for me as if I was already the dead character.
LOL!


And time for the real show!
I could feel my legs shivered.
And from the stage, I saw my family, along with my nieces.
Suddenly, my stage fright was no longer there.
Ended my 2 scenes and off to do backstage stuff.
Recited some lines from the other characters.
Especially Wida's "tiada apa-apa tersurat, tanpa ada apa muslihat"
Hahah!

And I was impressed by the other characters too especially by Amirul.
Cos even though he forgot his lines, he managed to cover it up so well!
And of course, I was awed by Diyanah R's braveness to "throw herself" and get hurt.
Liana and I could just feel the pain she went through by the loud thumps and sounds!
Really have to applaud her!

So after that, we ended the Semarak Kasturi with some sing-a-long session.
It was never-ending. Hahahaha.
As soon as we're off, I got off stage to hug my babies~!
Hahah.

Had to pack up and leave though.
So rush hour till we cleared up.
And Hanz lost his shoes!
Can you imagine, he ran to his sister's car barefooted!
LOL!




After that, had Macs for dinner.
And off to sleep~
It was such a fun day.
Truly, an acting experience I could never get again.
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be