Time Can't Rewind

Hey, life pretty much sucks right now.

Just because of a game of truth.
I hurt a friend.
And I don't even know if we're okay.
So we're on awkward terms.
More awkward, cold treatment.

I wish I could take it back.
But what else can I do.
At that moment, I feel like I should just let you know everything.
Bad idea, Naj.
):

So got scolded during GP.
Well, I was the spark to her anger because she thought I was sleeping.
So she slammed her laptop and all, saying we're all lazy.
Saying that I don't even care about GP, that I always sleep in her class.
When she always assuming that I'm sleepy.

But did felt guilty too.
When my mind was supposed to be on GP, my mind was wandering off.
Thinking about this friendship.
And I cried in school.
Thinking about everything that was happening.
The fear of losing a friend completely.


Hoping that I could talk to you.
Hoping that we could be normal again.
I'm just hoping.
I know you're not looking forward to today.
Neither am I.
I'm not looking forward to be awkward around you.
Knowing that I've hurt you real bad.
Just hope that you'll take my explanation positively.
And we can go back to being normal. :/

I've gone too far.
Can't believe I'm the one to hurt you now. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be