Trust Me, Don't You?

Every bad morning will end up great.
Well, it works the opposite way too.
On days I thought it would be good, I'll feel so hurt in the end.

Well, I know what's the reason for me feeling so down at the end of the day. But yeah.
Hope that it will end soon BUT ANYWAY...

I PASSED MY FREAKING 2.4KM RUN TODAY!
Well, finally after 9 years of doing NAPFA, well, I finally passed the run!
Thanks to Jean who was running beside me, well, we paced each other.
But oh my gosh, the feeling of passing this component finally has made the day such an awesome one!
Felt especially proud of myself.
Hahah, cos I walked quickly at the half 5th and 6th round.
Then I sprinted and passed Jean who was running at the normal pace and was like "Come on Jean, sprint!"

Andddddddd, I passed my NAPFA at 16.4+ min!
Hehehehehehehe.
Even though that's still an E grade, IMMAHAPPYGIRL94!

Wut up, woots woots!
Okay stop it. Hahaha.




Besides that,
it's


SITI NURBASYIRAH AZHAR'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Ahahaha. I love you girl! Every day, I feel so glad that we get to meet and that you're still a part in my life. In other words, I'm glad I get to see you almost everyday! I think without you, I would have easily gave up with JC. You being there, and other friends too, have made me stronger. So I hope you stay strong too okay. Come baby, you light up my world like the only exception. Hahaha, kan dah remix lagu. :P


Today is good. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be