365 Days

Imagine this is a vlog.
Hahahah. Okay crap.





So, 2012 is finally coming to an end and in 1 hour time, we'll be in 2013!
Well, 2012 has been quite a year.

It started off okay, then it went to being bad, after that it was great, then it was back to okay and bad before it became quite awesome!
Heheh.

I shall not talk about my family because throughout, my family has been the back bone of my happiness.
Understanding me, with each of my siblings giving me the "talk".
Hahaha.


To list down what I appreciate is too much.
Hehs, so top 3 of this year..

So firstly, PISSYCATDOLLS


So, we actually got closer since the Beijing trip.
Hahah, thank you girls for helping me get through Malay class and our motivating times in whatsapp hahahah.
They are all crazy, I tell you.
And it's like whenever I'm with them, I'll just smile like one idiot even when they are not saying anything!
Alhamdulillah for friends like this, through emotional times, through crazy times, just everytime!
Love you girls!♥♥♥♥♥♥


Secondly, 11S13!!!


I'm really glad that I was put in this class with the awesome awesome classmates, it's more than I could ask for!
Even with A's and all those stress we didn't ask for, I'm glad I had to spend every of those horrible lesson days with them that made everything fine again.
Especially to Lava and Hanz, everyday that they were absent, I felt so alone. I needed them and I'm glad they really helped me throughout.
Last year, Hanz wanted to go for the poly route, Lava wanted to retain and I'm extremely glad that things didn't turn out as such.
I'm out of words to say but I'm thankful to have them in my life that never fail to cheer me up, make me smile every lesson and motivate me to get through the day.
You guys were like the light that guide me and truly, I love you guys and I will miss being in this awesome rebellious(hahaha talk about the complaints of being too quiet) class that got me through my years in JC.
If there's a deeper word for love, I would use that but my vocab sucks so I love you from the bottom of my heart!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Last and definitely not the very least, DAHINAF!!!


What can I say. Hahah.
We've gone through a lot as a group.
Been through the "spider web" and like a roller coaster ride, thrilling with a lot of ups and downs.
Yet, I'm glad we got over everything and finally, we are like how we used to be.
I'll never ever forget how we became a group.
From just a simple dinner, to slacking on Friday nights and to being a really great friends!
Like any of my group of friends, I hope this would last.
Even till we're 20++ and Iffa is engaged and somebody gets married, I hope we'll still remain as good friends!
To more outings to come, it's really never enough but I love you DAHINAF♥♥♥♥♥♥♥









So 2012, has been a year of tears.

I'll never forget how I cried so much on the day I got back my mother tongue result.
Walking all the way to meet Izza and getting comfort from her...
I'm really lucky to have such great friends!

Or how many times I cried in school because I got stupid and hurt a friend I care so much about.

Plus the fear of teachers hahahahaahahahowrichardsthem.

And getting angry for stupid reasons that I shouldn't even be angry about.

But thank you for not giving up on me.
And despite being such a crybaby, I still have people who cares about me, who cheered me up every single time, I really appreciate that.

And acting for the first time was such a pleasure.
Truly a great experience.
Plus performing for a concert too.
All the stress and pressure but in the end, satisfaction.

I'll really miss it.


But 2013 is coming soon.
Here's to another year.
Full of surprise, things I won't expect.
But I could only hope for the best.

To all my friends, have a great year.
Much love and misses.
Hope to see you next year♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting