We're Beautiful Like Diamonds In The Sky

I don't know why I'm getting emotional right now (Okay, I'm always emotional and sensitive and cries a lot etc.) but it's really weird that all I want to do is to cry and let all these emotions inside of me go away.

When I'm feeling like this, it was because I was stressed, I missed some people too much or it's about some guy who I had a crush on and I'm seeing him flirting the girl he likes.

Now, I don't think I'm feeling that but probably, the situation is still the same?
Because this involves another friend who's going through the emotions I felt when I saw the guy I'm crushing on having fun with another girl.
And really, all I want is to help her but I don't know how.

Well, I'm kind of stuck in the middle because I know the other girl and all I'm afraid of is that the other girl feels the same way too for the guy then what am I supposed to do?


All hail love triangle please for bringing problems to our lives~









On another weird note, I'm starting to think I'm silently getting crazy.
Maybe all these while I've been crazy.
Cos I tend to talk to myself a lot.

Well, that's why I have a blog.

And maybe that's why I'm quiet when I'm around people, just talking to myself in my head.
HAHAHA!

I always imagine myself talking so much during outings.
Imagining I could an outing work.
Especially with my primary school buddies.
Having all of them there.
Not all of them, I mean those buddies that are still present in my lives, and we're still interacting, one way or another.
Spending my birthday with them.
That's all I want, really.
And look at each of them, looking the same as we were at 7 but we are already old actually.
Seeing how our lives have changed but somehow, we are still the same people around each other.
Those childish play, old jokes and teases never go away.

And I wish next year, we could all meet again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting