I Found You In My Darkest Hour

So, I'm really sleepy now.
Yet, before I forget everything about this week, I thought maybe I should blog about it.

Well, I've been having such an awesome and hectic week post A's.
From Monday till Wednesday, I went for KSJ Annual Training Camp.
It felt great to be back!
I thought I was over SJAB, that I didn't want to help out anymore.
Yet, when I was there, somehow I found the reason why I've been staying.
It's because of the friends I've made and how eventually, when we're working towards the same goal, we're like a family.
It may sound a little cliche and maybe fake but in all honesty, this is how I really feel.
When I came back, to see how we all want to win and how we, as seniors, see there are things we should do to shape the juniors,
I fell in love with KSJ again.
There are many things we have to do, many efforts we have to put in, and just like old times, I'm willing to commit once again.
I may get backlashed by my family.
I know that they never like seeing me putting my time and effort into something that I wouldn't get anything out of it.
But what do they know?
They don't know the sense of joy it brings for me.
They don't know the sense of fulfillment to see my juniors grow.
Maybe my parents do, but they just don't understand that why I'm committing my time to KSJ.
I just love them like family and I want the best for them. That's it.







And so....after that, on the Wednesday evening itself, I had my prom.
I was waiting for my dress to arrive but apparently it wasn't my luck.
I was so reluctant to go for prom and in the end, I had to rush down, without wearing my scarf properly and no make-up because the cab driver has arrived.
Did everything in the cab (THANK GOODNESS FOR THE RIDE!) and Lava was so sweet to make me up while Ain helped me out with my scarf.
Thank you for the angels when I was in a mess!

Prom was alright overall.
It's like back to 2010.
Just that there's Bobby Tonelli this time and I love the entertainment round the table.
HAHAHA!
So a night of high heels, flagging taxis and entertained by Lava during the ride back home by Syiqin's parents.



The next day, I had a class outing with 11S13!
First time in Seoul Garden and first time in karaoke!
Awesome time with them.
As a matter of fact, it was only Lava, Syiqin, Jean, Hanz and Hairizad.
And what a crazy night to let loose and just sing our hearts out!

Then we got to Friday.
Just chilling, me and the laptop with Internet connection.


Now, today.
In the morning, went to Bishan for a volunteer work.
Meeting all those cute little girls and boys just made me miss my Aniyah even more!
So there's a girl by the name of Rihanna(like woah!) and her sister by the name of Putri.
They are just adorableeeeee!
I just want to kidnap them and a few other kids too!
Gosh!

After that, went home.
Gosh, the questions they asked, HAHAHAHA coincidence or not, just don't.
Lol.

Rushed to meet Ain and Sze at Lot 1 after.
Bought the Christmas present and then head down to HQ for ZPN.
Oh wow, how people have changed.
And I was amazed that DeXian still recognise me.

Other than that, I just wanted to eat.
Hahahah.


Ain's parents fetch us after that and had a great catch up session with her in the car.
Like oh gosh, can't believe we could go on and on.
And I'm pretty excited, I hope I could commit this time until our goal is fulfilled!

Met up with Sher afterwards, another great catch up session.
Hope to meet you again soon dear!



And so, that's how my week goes by.

Later, I'll be going to Gardens By The Bay!
With love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting