Nobody Said It Was Easy

Today, I came across a thread as I searching for answers to "What will I do after this if I don't get into local uni?"
This lady had ACC, not sure for the H1 subject, but an E for GP.
Instead of giving constructive advices, the replies she got was "YOU SHOULD HAVE PLANNED", "WHATEVER YOUR LIFE IS, YOU FAILED TO PLAN"

And that had me thinking, who, really really planned their life?
I mean sure some people (very oddly) work towards their goal in life.
But for most of us, we don't have a plan.

Maybe it's just me, I'm the type who goes with the flow.
I never knew what I wanted to be, I mean since young (till now actually) all I want is to perform.
Knowing that can't happen for me, I thought maybe I could just be a teacher.
Then, when I was Sec 3, I observed how we all had night study and how our teachers have to stay back for us, some didn't even get married,
and I realised, that's not what I want to be!
And I don't have the patience, I can't teach so no, I'm not a teacher material. I had no more career to look forward to.

Another thing, I remembered during sec 4, I was in higher Mother Tongue.
All of us, we were expected to go to JC.
We wanted to get ourselves to JC.
In the end, a few chose the other route.
And I remembered telling myself that I don't want to take Chemistry.
In the end, I still took it.

So you see, plans change.
How can we possibly plan for whole lives and be blamed if things don't turn out the way we wanted to?
All of us were born different, with different mindsets, different hopes, different dreams.
How can somebody be thrashed when the future is not something we could see?
We could only expect for the best but every lives has its turn.
The time when he would be in his lowest, having to survive from the bottom, all the way back to the top.
I'm just appalled by all these people who just easily criticized her when they don't even know her.


Life takes it turns, sometimes we may crash and burn.
But are we to be blamed if that ever happen?
I mean, nobody is perfect. So are our lives.
It's a surprise, a journey that we could only hope and assume for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting