I'm Feeling Twenty-Two Minus Three

It's 1.09 am.

So I can very well say that I've spent the whole day at home in front of the computer, worrying about my life today.

Updates:

Academic wise, I'll just have to wait.
I already applied for retake in case I don't get posted to Uni, then if I don't I shall appeal first and I still think it won't be successful, I shall really consider to pay the price to retake or just let people pay me by getting a job.

Conclusion: I just have to wait.


Then I'm really going to take PDL later so I can start on my driving lesson to get my license!
Final Theory is on 27th May.
By then after I pass it(yes, must pass it on first attempt please Naj!) I hope I could get a test date for practical fast!
Seems like if I can pass in May, my earliest TP date will be in August if I'm lucky but if not, around mid-Sept!

Then I hope I can finally drive for real so my dad don't have to climb the stairs anymore and I can bring the car down for him!

Hmm now I'm thinking whether I should start driving lesson that early....okay yes.
Can't be a nervous wreck then wreck all the cars afterwards! (badabush for the lame pun)
Maybe once every two weeks?
Hmm, hopefully.




And next, job.
Tried to applied already.
Trying to find a part-time job that would only require me to work half day as I need time for myself on Monday, tuition from Tuesday to Thursday and maybe some time for friends on Friday.

Just need to earn something so that I won't rely on my monthly allowances and pay for my own driving lessons, etc.

Hmm.

That's pretty much it.
Having a headache now.
Not really a headache.
Just that my head feels still and if I move my head that much, it's like a ticking clock about to explode.

Nights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be