I'm Still Not Sure What I Stand For

Hi, I just came back from Semarak Temasek.

Firstly, I got so dumb and confident that it was at Tampines JC.
Like HELLO NAJ! TEMASEK? TEMASEK DIDNT GIVE YOU A CLUE????
But I got lucky that they haven't start the competition yet.

And I still get to watch PJC perform!!!!
Awww, my juniors all so pretty :D
And the performances were amazing!
Seriously!

I mean like the top 3 really deserved top 3!



And then going back home, Amirul told me about how the dancers are now learning serampang 12 and my heart got shot again.

HAHAH!

I think if I'm a flower, all my petals would have dropped every time I watch performances by people I have performed with.


Sorry this will be about me again but yeah,
I JUST MISS BEING ON STAGE!!! T.T

I miss dancing for people and for myself, I miss acting and playing a different character from myself and I've never really sang on stage except for primary school national day performance when I performed on stage with my moves and voice......
In all, I just miss all that!

All the preparation, rehearsals, trying on costumes, making props, being goofy and totally fine, laughing at silly mistakes, feeling all the pressure of the audience watching, listening to the claps and cheers, everything.




Sometimes I wish I could continue.
Take Theater Studies, join Azpirasi, join Celik and be an entertainer.
But I can't.
Too many restrictions.


Hmm, Nak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting