I'm In Love

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So after so long, I'm finally back! (not like anybody cares ha ha)
Well, not only I'm back to blogging, I also just got back from Bangkok!

It was fun, out all day with kakak to shop around,
Walked from one end to the other just to check out better deals on the same thing.
And getting back to the wonderful Berkeley Hotel and just ahhhhhhh, sleep.

So anyway, I've had fun meeting my friends for the past two weeks that not meeting them for this week made me miss them so much.
HAHAHAHA.

I'm serious.
That's why I can't wait for December!!!
I don't think I'll be able to meet my friends anymore like I'm rushing for timeeeeeee!
(Ok if I'm rushing for time, why am I here ho ho)






So another big news,
my sister (InsyaAllah) will get engaged next month.
I'm so happy for her but at the same time, I'm gonna lose a friend at home.
Plus a room.
I'm like thinking of where I could place a partition in my house to act as a room for me.
Hahahahahaha.
Takpe lah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting