You Have Seen Nothing Like Me Yet

Hello. So my life just got interesting overnight.
Well, not interesting but I just have all these thoughts in my head I just got to let it out.

First, why must there be ants around my netbook?
I think if I just open this thing up I would see a colony of them and be all freaked out.


Two, I may have insomnia.
I'm not sure but I have trouble sleeping at night like I only slept at 8am and woke up at 12.30pm just now like how bad is that?
If I screwed my body clock then I would understand but I wonder if it's my body or my mind that is not letting me sleep.

At around 6am just now I tried to put myself to sleep
but I just didn't want to close my eyes when I really want to sleep for whatever reason and I just couldn't Get To SLEEP!

Or maybe I'm just afraid of sleeping at night, trust me, there's a lot of weird thoughts in my head that I literally cried because I thought too deep and I scared myself.
Do I have fear of sleeping?
Oh the weird questions in my head.


Three, why do I always go too far?
Like why do I always seem to try so hard?
And then felt as though I fail or like I'm the most foolish person in the world?
Worse still I feel like I've disappointed certain people in my life.
I feel so ashamed for it.

But friends, whoever reading this, please believe me that I always try my best to make you happy.
And if you know me, I do things with a certain back story or meaning to it.
And I’m sorry if I had disappointed any of you before.
I try so hard.
I really do.
And I get all worked up about this. I’m not lying.

I guess it’s time for you to know what type of a person I am.





But then again, if you know who I am, I'm afraid you'll just hate me.






Oh goodness, I'm just having pms, pain of being a girl.
Things can get so emotional so easily.

Talking about emotional...









I cried the whole time while I was watching The Quarterback episode.
Like seriously, 45 minutes of waterworks.
Still couldn't grasp the fact that Cory Monteith is gone.


Now I know I'm truly a gleek.
And Lea Michele is still so strong and inspirational for me.
Woo!







You see there, that's how pms work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting