Thanks for the cheer-ups ((:
I've moved on with life.

Lols.

Supposed to have weekly posts with photos and all.
Guess this was supposed to happen.
Anyway, I saw Tay Ping Hui last Monday when I went bowling.
Bowling was fun but carrying heavy stuffs do ache your powerful arm.

Wednesday was emotional but fun.
With all the lovely photo taking and such.
Good thing that I sent the photos already.

See?
I still have all the photos except one[[:



From Rani


Last of chaotic times together. Well, not exactly..


The last photo of the day from school.
Also my wallpaper before the lost.


James' enthu pose. Hahah.


See that ghost? Quite freaky at first..

I'm lazy to post already.
Hahah.

Made my decision.
Double Science!
Geography!

Yeah, I don't think I put up with historical facts anymore.
It's only once in a million that you can score very well for History, for me, that is.

Ahh, Wednesday, training at 2pm ]]:
Friday, going for drama at 2pm(?) [[:
Next Monday is the hopefully, class party [[:

Going Pahang next month!!
Gahhs, I can't wait.


2C post coming soon.
Hahah, when I'm not bored.




Anyway.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAHIM!

Hahah, like he visits my blog.
Should have sms-ed him.












Arab was harddd!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be