Hari Raya was great.

Celebrated Mak's birthday at the same time.
Cake was delicious.

Aniyah was cute. Always cute and adorable.



The next day was school.
Then it was Geography.

Went out on Saturday.
OMA! I wished I could have stayed longer.
It's not right for me to fall for him but I can't help it.
Love at first sight [:

...I still don't know his name.
Can't wait for another family event or something :S



Sunday was religious class and went out with Aniyah.
She finally let me carry her and went to me.
Yay! Hopefully going out again next Sunday.


Monday was Maths paper 1.
Tuesday was Literature.
Wednesday was Science. Killer.
Today was Maths.

Hmm, we'll just see about that.

I hate Service-Learning.
$12 gone. Believe that?
I'm seriously hoping it's gonna happen cos I'll be super furious.

I don't mind spending for class if it's for those kind of stuff.
This, well, as long as she don't know anything, I'm still fine.
Or I'll be d-e-a-d with her shrieks.

Anyway, at bro's house today.
Let's just say I was freaking mad.
Not with them but with somebody else.





May not got Raya-ing with friends.
Boohoo. That's so not fun.



Luq's song is seriously nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be