Week post coming up.
It's gonna be long.

Hmm.
Start from today's event.

Fall-in at 8.30am.
Went to Fort Canning Park for Total Defence Gold.
Got into our groups.
I was in Group 1 with Jnh, ShiYing, HuiLing and the zomb-couple.

First game was Margaret's and it was damn tiring!
Had to stretch and remember the sequence plus the rules applies.
It was damn frustrating to keep going back to the start.
More over, it was only the first game..

Second game was fun.
Military Defence with the 9-pound canon, PeiLing and YanRong.
YanRong was the green monster.
My weapon was the fork/trident. Lol.

Then we went on to the third game.
Darn tiring because we went the wrong way.
Imagine, you almost got to a place but then you missed it?
Like Amazing Race, that would be a total bummer.

3rd game was Taboo/Charades.
We were really good at that game.
Hahah.

4th game was the Mas Selamat Game.
Had to find stuffs.
Paiseh can? I thought the slippers were involved.
It was somebody else.

Last game was to build a house and destroy others.
We tied ours to a tree.
Jnh semangat!

Oh, good news.
JANNAH GOT A NEW BROTHER!!!
Childcare lah nampak nyer? Lol.


They even got couple phone. Lol. Zombie and Edmund.


Group 1 plus Sec 3s(extras).


Party(?) Look at CSM "Mas Selamat"!


Jannah! Hahah, photography sehh.



Mas Selamat "boot".

That's all for today I guess.
Now, back to the past, shall we?
What the heck...

Last Sunday.
Brother-in-law came secretly.
Hahah, parents were away to Raya at Malacca.
Kakak bought cakes and all to celebrate his birthday.
Super awkward.
Hmpf.

Monday
No school.
I forgot what happened.
Just that I watched WOWP.
&did some chatting.
At night, too excited to sleep.
Kept crapping with Kakak about her Daddy Teddy.
She even got a Baby Teddy..
No fair, I want a big pooh can?
Hahah, apejer Najihah...

Tuesday

No school again.
Went Raya with 2C.
Super tiring and bad planning.
Had calefares. Up to 4 people.
James, XiangRen, Perry and Wesley.

I was the first one to reach.
Then it was Rani, Double A and so on.
First house was Halima's.
Baby! Hahah.

Then it was Luq's house.
Should have just followed what I planned.
It was so far and time consuming.
Anyways, his sister is so cute!

After that, it was back to CCK area.
Went to Fai's house.
Lovely nuggets again!

Then it was Jnh's.
Wes was so damn rude can?
Like all the way..

Next was Suf's house.
So darn cute. Lol.
&his mother kept on Aishah/Fahim-ing.
Hahah.

Then it was Rani's house.
Nurul got to play the drums after much support.
Hahah, and she also took a picture.
Like finally? Hahah.

Next house to be attacked was Hafizah's.
Got a really cute picture of Lufyan.
Hahah, just waiting for Fai to send.
Also paiseh-ed myself there.
Goof!

Then we saw Farah.
And met with a mentally-ill man.
Scary! The man was directing the alighting crowds.
At the same time, hindering our way of boarding.
Almost separated but my hand saved it. Lol!
Screams and all in LRT because the man got close.

Went to Nurul's house.
Wanted to focus on TSL but we got distracted instead.
After that, tension changes.
People was like starting to go unhappy because somebody released result news.
Yeah, includes me.
Although, I was unhappy for a different reason.

Then it was my house.
Nothing biggie.

Lastly, it was Ami's house.
Stayed till 9pm just for idiotic first class.
Such a bad ending and to consider the previous episodes were funny.
Had tiramisu and something cocktail.
Lol, Ami's brother's voice is really cute can?
Then we all went home.
Took 188, except for Atq who took from the other side.













Wednesday
It was release of results.
Gosh, emotional day huh?
Earlier, lower sec had inter-class games.
Did duty at basketball court.
Super cool shots.

Then recess, felt like nobody talked.
Their minds were taken over by "RESULTS! RESULTS! RESULTS!".
Back to class.
Papers on the table. How it elated some and crush most of us.
A few things happened.
Tears, insanity and emo-ism.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not being bad by stating that.
That really happens in actual fact.
Good thing was Ami took the bus with me [:

Went Raya at night.
Aqil is so cuteeee!
So is Aniyah.
Oh why so many people begins with A?


Thursday
A day before yet another long weekend.
Was late for the day.
If I wasn't late, I would need to get a prize.
Lol. I don't even remember what I suggested to the school.
Inter-class games and did duty at parade square.
Why must people get injured?
Haizz, I was so blur can?
People kept on calling for First-Aid and
Dumbo me was still searching for the casualty.

Then talked with Ami.
Aww, super sweet past.
Played T/D.
GY's cheek is so chubby.
Hahah. I've never realised that until I was dared to pinch it.
&James' reaction to any dare on him was hilarious.
He would try to defend himself as fast as possible.
Although the dares were all kind to him.
Hahah.

Then did survey.
Also got to know our full report.
I guess, mine is kind of alright.
I was satisfied but I think Mak will be disappointed.
Hmpf.

Had to go for detention.
Joined Sham, Zona, Sherry and Timo.
All those people I don't go with.

Pangseh-ed Jayne.
Rushed home cause Jel forced me to go Raya.
So we were the only two girls.
Just follow the boys and their childish acts.
Only 2 houses and didn't continue.
Khairul's house and they karaoke-d at CikOdah's house.
Tak malu...Memekak jer.




Yesterday
Promotion day a.k.a. no school.
Spent all my time with computer.
Went to Gombak at night for family gathering.
Brother bought RushHour!
I managed to do till level 24.
What the heck.
Aniyah is super adorable!
I don't know how can I not stop saying that.












Before sleeping yesterday, ter-jiwang.
Hmmm, been reading past messages and thinking back about a few months.
Now, I'm missing a whole lot of people.

Most of all, I miss


and



What the heck.
I MISS MY AMIQAH/ATIRAH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be