Hello!

Tiring training.
It was all footdrills one after another.
Hahah, we asked JW to let us rest and rest.

Had me sleeping and too tired for Raya.
Pfft.

Talking about raya, yay!
14th Oct.
Excited much can?
Aishah's in-charge this year.
Hahah, self appointed.

I guess tomorrow, I have to give calls?
Or maybe Monday for confirmation.
Anisah says start at 10.30am.
Aishah says start at 9am.
Hmm, if it's full class minus 3.
Last year was full class minus 7 and still we couldn't make it to finish all houses.

How?





Oh yes, yesteday people came to my house!
Awkward..
Hahah, they never visit my house before except for 1.
Which was Zikri.
The rest was Ishaf, Riduwan, Hilmi and Riduwan's cute bro.
Semua kes tak tahu malu..
It was fun lah, couldn't stop laughing at them.
&they changed a lot.
With the voice and height? Fuhh.




Hah, I'm bored now.
Want to make new skin but I don't have the inspiration now.
Hmm, well, I don't know.
Alrighty, off now.


1 week down and still not gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be