Well, I just lost my phone yesterday.
I don't know where is it.
Ahhh, I miss it so much!
I couldn't stop crying yesterday.

Just that, all the memories of the phone,
the content in the phone,
photos and songs,
are all gone cos I saved none in the computer.

This were the last few photos I have in the phone that was uploaded..


The cat that winked at me..!





So now, bowling photos are gone.
):



I MISS MY PHONE!

Hmm, happened for a reason.
I still haven't tell my bro yet about this.
If only I didn't say those stuff.
If only I listened to her.
If only..

Now it's gone.
I got the card.
Phoneless for a few more days.

Haizz..

Yesterday was my worst day of a test.
It could be a lot worse but great thing that the computer is still working.
---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be